I took a brief vacation from blogging about Steps to Knowledge after the lengthy Step 49 review of the first 48 steps. But I am now refreshed and ready to resume the ascent. Step 50 is “Today I will be with Knowledge.” What have we been told about Knowledge so far? We have been told, among other things…
- I brought Knowledge with me from my Ancient Home. (Step 1)
- Knowledge is something I greatly need (Step 7)
- Knowledge is my True Self, a self that is not apart from life (Step 10)
- Knowledge must be distinguished from my thoughts (Step 15)
- The Teachers of God assist my discovery of Knowledge (Step 23)
- My life up to now is a demonstration of life without Knowledge (Step 28)
- Reclaiming Knowledge is part of my mission in life (Step 33)
- There is a particular pathway to Knowledge which works for me (Step 38)
- Reaching Knowledge, like everything else, is a group effort (Step 45)
- Knowledge works in the limited context of my individuality (Step 46)
After all the amazing things that have been said about Knowledge, to say that I can be with Knowledge is another amazing thing. Can that really be so? There seems to be some awareness that I would wonder things like this, as the step instructs “Do not argue with yourself about the reality of your pursuit, for that is wasteful and meaningless.”
I still struggled with the idea of practicing feeling something when I did this step. It helped when they said “relax and be present.” I could do that.
Welcome to Mystery of Ascension! Добро пожаловать в Тайну просветления! We document the study of the New Message from God in general, and the book Steps to Knowledge in particular. Мы тут делимся своим опытом изучения Нового Послания от Бога, в общем, и книги Шаги к Знанию в частности. Find out more about us here. Узнайте больше о нас здесь. Find out how to contact us here. Узнайте, как связаться с нами здесь.