I took a brief vacation from blogging about Steps to Knowledge after the lengthy Step 49 review of the first 48 steps. But I am now refreshed and ready to resume the ascent. Step 50 is “Today I will be with Knowledge.” What have we been told about Knowledge so far? We have been told, among other things…
- I brought Knowledge with me from my Ancient Home. (Step 1)
- Knowledge is something I greatly need (Step 7)
- Knowledge is my True Self, a self that is not apart from life (Step 10)
- Knowledge must be distinguished from my thoughts (Step 15)
- The Teachers of God assist my discovery of Knowledge (Step 23)
- My life up to now is a demonstration of life without Knowledge (Step 28)
- Reclaiming Knowledge is part of my mission in life (Step 33)
- There is a particular pathway to Knowledge which works for me (Step 38)
- Reaching Knowledge, like everything else, is a group effort (Step 45)
- Knowledge works in the limited context of my individuality (Step 46)
After all the amazing things that have been said about Knowledge, to say that I can be with Knowledge is another amazing thing. Can that really be so? There seems to be some awareness that I would wonder things like this, as the step instructs “Do not argue with yourself about the reality of your pursuit, for that is wasteful and meaningless.”
I still struggled with the idea of practicing feeling something when I did this step. It helped when they said “relax and be present.” I could do that.
Welcome to Mystery of Ascension! We are students and advocates of the the New Message from God. We are members of a worldwide community. We seek to assist the world in successfully navigating difficult times ahead. We seek to assist the world in successfully emerging into a greater community of intelligent life. You will also find some poetry. Find out more about us here. Contact us here.